2018 Rates & Dates
Our all-inclusive adventures are packed with value.
All trips are custom, private multi-day charters. Our rates include:
- Food: hearty, delicious meals prepared by a trained chef, along with plenty of snacks
- Drinks: water, soda, juice and coffee (alcohol is excluded but you're welcome to bring your own)
- Activities: all the gear you need for sea kayaking and saltwater fishing (you will need your own fishing license; available at local stores the morning of your trip)
- Fuel: no hidden fuel surcharges!
In our experience, our rates are comparable to land-based itineraries—in which you'd pay for a couple nights in a hotel, dine out, and book similar activities—for groups of four or more. But those land-based, a la carte itineraries assume you're participating in standard group activities, such as a day cruise with 150+ other people, or getting up at 4:30 am to go fishing with a boat full of strangers.
With us, you'll have the major added bonus of exclusive use of the Darby—(exclusive fishing charters can cost upwards of $2,000 for a single day)—and an itinerary (and pace) that is tailored just for you.
The rates below are for exclusive use of the Darby for a three-day, two-night trip. Due to the baseline expenses of running the boat—crew, gear and fuel—groups of four or more enjoy the most cost-efficient rates.
- $4,800 for two people ($800 per person, per day)
- $5,200 for three people ($577 per person, per day)
- $5,600 for four people ($467 per person, per day)
- $6,400 for five people ($427 per person, per day)
- $7,200 for six people ($400 per person, per day)
Longer trips are available and can offer more flexibility and adventure. Please inquire for pricing.
A deposit of 50% of the trip cost is required to reserve your dates. The deposit is fully refundable until 30 days prior to your departure. The balance of the trip cost, plus 7% Kenai Peninsula Borough sales tax, is due on or before the final day of your trip. If you are an Alaskan resident, please inquire about our available discounts.
Our 2018 season runs from May 12 – Aug. 31. Dates are available unless otherwise noted on the calendar.
Due to the custom nature of our trips, online booking is not available. Please use our contact form or call Colin Brayton at 907.491.1075 to reserve your dates. We can accept payment by bank transfer, credit card or check.